Friday 3 September 2004

Therapeutic?

well, a friend told me that blogging can be therapeutic... so thought of giving it a try, tho i'm still unsure abt penning down my musings n thoughts for all to see.

neeways, this past week has been a very emotionally draining one for me. but i'm lucky to have the support of many friends, even tho they're far far away... thanks heaps ppl! u know hoo-yoo r! and dun worry, i'll LIVE! oh yeah, n thank god for technologies! ;)

so now i'm off spending my first weekend in the aftermath... *sigh... guess i'll have to face it alone eventually. ah well, life goes on i guess!

ok, so that's abt all for my first ever blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biow wrote:
yay!! i will be lurking ard ;)

Anonymous said...

Biow wrote:
yay! finally.. i ill be lurking ard.. ;)