Tuesday 7 June 2005

finances in a big mess...

*sigh... i'm so poor despite having a better paying job now. been trying my best to control my spending for like so long now, but still i'm so poor! ok ok, it was just 2 months of control, but still.....

and the worst thing is, my parents think i'm now like so loaded! but they forgot that i'm now just working 1 job, instead of 2. so in actual sense, i'm poorer than last time! so how do u tell ur parents that u're so in debt?

i've done the calculations - ok, not really count it out in a spread sheet, but just mental calculations - i think i'll only be able to really start saving after 2006, when i pay off my debts (don't ask me what debts, ok?) and also early 2007 when i pay off my car loan. gosh, seems like a lifetime away! *bawling*

now kinda regret some of the rash purchases i've made. why, oh why did i do it?!?

*sigh.....

No comments: