Tuesday 27 June 2006

demoralised?

this morning, right after i came in n switched on my pc, my ceo walked over n passed me this book:

fish_book
Fish!: A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results

hmm... is it that obvious that my morale in the office is way down there at the basement? or maybe my performance is so very poor that i need to 'improve results'?

*sigh...

updated: turned out, i was just being paranoid... hehehe... when i finished reading it, i went to return it to my ceo, but he said he don't want it anymore and asked me to pass it along to other clgs. he found it while clearing out his cupboard and just thot it'll be useful for us. apa lar!

2 comments:

Biow said...

waliew.. this is terrible.. =(

stargal said...

hmm... but it din seem so terrible when he passed it to me... he did it in a way as if he just happen to pass by with that book in his hand, so just, "nah, pinjam u". or maybe i'm too blur???