Wednesday 13 December 2006

new look...

i was tinkering with my template html, to see if i can include the password function into individual posts when i messed up the whole html codes... so i might as well change the template and give this place a new look... but after upgrading my template to the new beta functions, the recent comment thing don't seem to work anymore. still trying to figure it out... other than that, how do u like it?

anyway, let's see if the password thingy works. yh, feel free to try to hack into it!

read more


edited: yay, it worked! so next time u see these password-protected post, try to ask me nicely what the password is and i MIGHT give it to u! :Þ

4 comments:

stargal said...

test...

Biow said...

give me the password!

stargal said...

wei... i said 'ask nicely' ler. this is 'ask nicely' ar?

Emily said...

Hello Ms Sue aka Stargal, AuntyJo aka Emily here. Please pretty please, may I have the password?