Wednesday 8 December 2004

looks like the sky is clearing...

i finally managed to get hold of my fren J... it turned out he didn't get any of my sms, so have no idea wat's going on. anyway, when i told him everything abt Sam, he said he didn't promise him anything abt us bearing the cost of transportation... he merely said that we'll help him arrange for transportation, coz Sam said he can't possibly come down to fetch it up to penang himself. maybe Sam misunderstood J and thought we'll cover the cost as well?

anyway, i have another good news!!! just found out that it was announced in our company's HOD meeting yesterday that we'll be getting bonus after all!!! hooray!!! tho' it won't be like my previous company's fixed 2 months, but at least it's something... and also, we'll be getting our 2nd n 3rd quarters' staff incentive together, due in late dec or early jan. now isn't that something?? so happy... will be going to see abt my skates after practice this fri, to get my fittings and stuff. tho' i won't rush into buying it yet, coz the piano is not confirmed sold yet. still have to keep my promise... *sigh...

but this extra money would really come in handy. i'll be able to give my mom more for cny, buy my dad a shirt (as a token of appreciation for his sponsorship in my hk trip), give my MAE (my car lar) a spray job... and have a little leftover for savings! kekeke... have started to save, put away a tiny percentage of my income into a seperate bank. tho' i think it's still too little and i should be putting away a bigger percentage, but it'll be a good start lar... would work harder next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biow:

can't u dun sell ur piano? like so wasted.. u stopped ur lessons alreadie? even if u sell, ask that Sam to share transportation cost.. BTW, hv u tried to auction in Yahoo?

stargal said...

hmm... but if dun sell, it'll just be like a piece of furniture in my room, taking up space... not to mention what a white elephant it is!

yeah, would negotiate futher with this Sam fella. my fren J asked me to call him along if Sam calls me, so that it's 2 of us against him. kekeke...