Tuesday 14 December 2004

missing in action

got a call from one of the persons-in-charge from the Renaissance Choir yesterday... coz i've been missing too many practices. *sigh... have been so bogged down by work n stuff that i just can't find time to go. hmm...

actually, now i wonder if i was too rash in getting myself involved in so many things all at once. i'm so tired all the time! tiredness is like a perpetual shadow for me... *sigh...

anyway, the choir PIC asked me if anything was wrong and if she'd be seeing me at practice anytime soon... frankly, at that very moment, i felt like telling her that i really can't commit and wish out, that i made a big mistake by thinking that i could, when in actual sense i can't.

even for sunday practices, i'd feel too tired to go. normally i'd stay up until the wee hours of sunday to finish up my work, usually sleeping only at 4-5 am. that's y i'm always MIA.

but then i thought of M, who so painstakingly helped me get an audition... i'll feel so guilty! n she'll think i am not serious and was just playing ard... *sigh... how ar?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Biow:
dun feel like sounding a nagger.. but perhaps, u need to put in effort in this? This is the opportunity to create some good fortune and in turn makes one happy? i'm also challenging myself with my practice.. haiz.. other things always seem to be in a higher priority in my life.. how come gakkai activities are not as fun as it used to be?