Tuesday 22 March 2005

oh wow wee!

actually, yesterday my interviewers wanted me to do a write-up abt my interview experience with them, just to share my thoughts and to "impress us further" (in their words). so i agreed and said i'd e-mail it to them today. 

then this morning, when i switched on my phone at 8.30, i got a msg from one of the interviewers, reminding me to send in my write-up as they're "seriously considering" me. OMG!!! so happy! keeping my fingers crossed!

anyway, my entry yesterday "first impressions" was the write-up i did for them. hopefully it's appropriate... crossing my toes as well!

3 comments:

lotsachi said...

wow! you did a great job there - 'first impressions'. seriously, they SHOULD hire you. you know what you're doing, you're a smartass (haha) and you're eager to plunge yourself in hardwork despite 'unfamiliarity' AND (gosh, i almost forgot) you're sucha cute dahling... ;)

girl, if u apply for a job here in United States, you'll definitely get it! excuse me, how many languages you know, huh? ;) your ASSets ;)

haha!

Biow said...

all the best!!

stargal said...

thanks chi for the confidence boost! n biow too for ur unwavering support. i'd also like to take this opportunity to thank my parents..........

kekeke...