Thursday 25 August 2005

itadakimasu!

in anticipation to payday tomorrow, i used up the last of my ringgit to buy myself this Salmon Chirashi set for dinner! ah, oishi ne... am satisfied!

bento
gochisou sama deshitaaaaa!! but something's missing. can anyone guess what was that one single thing that would have made this meal complete?

and so, these are all that i have left...
money

guess now is a good time to work on my claims. but oh shucks! my manager is away and will only come back thurs next week! who's gonna sign for me??? hmm... and so, the moral of the story is: always make sure ur boss is around if u plan to get broke!

4 comments:

Biow said...

the ulat beluncas is missing? eh, nope.. it's there.. dunno what man!

lotsachi said...

green tea or sake? ;P

stargal said...

wah, chi! sudah sah u're a japanese food junkie! yup, it's ocha or green tea!

biow, not wasabi ler...

lotsachi said...

;) yay! bingo!