Tuesday 16 May 2006

sick of...

~ my manager - how to expect ppl to show respect with that kinda attitude problem?
~ my day job - dragging my feet to work everyday!
~ my freelance - what a chore!
~ my financial state - stifling... when will it end???
~ mr. talk-too-much - stupid. dun even know that ppl are not interested in all his gabbing!
~ mom's constant question abt my still being single - in every phone conversation and my trip home! without fail!!!
~ commuting to & from work - think sardines n u'll get what i mean...
~ my body shape - seriously need to diet! but u know, i've been fat all my life! can't remember any single moment in my life of ever being slim... *sigh*
~ life in general - weak, spiritless, demotivated, lethargic...

I WANT OUT!!!

5 comments:

Biow said...

((hugs))

Biow said...

i gotta refute u being fat.. where got? please la!

stargal said...

ok, maybe not fat as in obese, but the lemak all there! maybe i'm just good at hiding them that ppl dun c, but believe me, it's there!

and now all my seluar getting tighter... serious! *sigh*

Anonymous said...

You are NOT fat!!!

I also know someone who talks too much and thinks he is so interesting and funny BUT ISN'T! should collect these people together and shoot them

stargal said...

i think maybe i should take a naked pic of myself n post it here to prove that i'm fat. i look like i'm 3 months pregnant! :'(

yeah sour-lyn! n they're so full of themselves that they dun see everyone rolling their eyes at them!