Tuesday 2 February 2010

someone loves me!

my blog, that is... thanks auntyjo for awarding me this! i love yours too!



The rules for this awards are as follow: copy the award images into a post; list 10 things that make you happy; tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day; link to their blogs; and notify the award recipients (who should link back to the sender’s blog).

10 of my favourite things (in no particular order):
1. a clean and tidy room, with squeaky clean floors!
2. a good book on a rainy day!
3. brown paper packages tied up with strings addressed to me! (hehe, corny, i know...)
4. a good craft work gone well!
5. puppies!
6. good music that takes my breathe away!
7. being able to play good music that takes my breathe away!
8. sappy movies that make my cry!
9. finding a well-stocked craft store!
10. public holidays!

in passing on the award, i hereby nominate Jullie. sorry, i know i'm supposed to nominate 10 people, but most of the blogs i read are my own friends... hehe...

No comments: