Sunday 23 January 2005

feeling better...

had a good cry n a good sleep... now feeling not so desolate, more clear-headed.

i remember something someone told me once, that i'm like a little puppy. and for ppl like me, the world will consist of only 2 types of ppl:
type 1 - ppl who goes, "oh, a puppy. must protect n sayang it."
type 2 - ppl who goes, "hey, a puppy! let's take away its bone n bully it. should be fun to watch it suffer!"

how come i'm meeting more of type 2 ppl and less of type 1? *sigh... and how come there isn't any type 3, where they'll just be happy to see n play with the little puppy, as equals, without any obligations to wanna protect it? am i really that weak?

5 comments:

HuEi said...

Sue.. i always think u r "puppy" type 1.. cos i always think u r so sweet looking and fun..look at the bright side k..never let those heartless people spoil ur day :)

Anonymous said...

Another sorry for you..don't cry ha..take the money to buy something you like. Cheer up my dear..

stargal said...

thanks huei! i think u're type 2 too! coz i dun recall u ever bullying me... hehehe...

sc, i know u dun purposely wanna bully me lar. of everyone in the gang, i know u sayang me the most. yesterday's case, i know u just caught up with the moment, everyone doing it, so would be fun to join in as well! it's ok lar, i'm partly to blame too, for not indicating that the joke's overboard. i'm ok now, after a good cry. luckily it's sunday today, dun have to go to work with puffy eyes n stuffy nose!

hey, thanks for helping me to sell off my piano! really appreciate it! n i oredi bought something i like mar, remember? v(^_^)v

Anonymous said...

I promise next time I will take care of my words..just hope that incident won't destroy our friendship. Just want to let u know I always treat you as my dear sister..really..

stargal said...

i oredi know without u telling me... really wan... i also treat u like a big che-che mar... hey, it's over lar, i'm ok di. remember, my emotions subside as fast as it comes? hmm... maybe i'm too 'small air' lar...