Tuesday 25 January 2005

fingers crossed!

went for the interview today... they asked me to do a DISC test, but the results kinda conflicting... hahaha... must be the gemini twins playing havoc again!

anyway, i think the chances are quite high... it's just that they're not sure when they'll need me. oh, they definitely need ppl, but not immediately. so they gotta determined when they need me, then only they'll get back to me to see if i'm still interested. so like i said, if they need ppl, chances are they'll take me... so keep fingers crossed!

hopefully i get this one, coz really wanna try out this industry, something different from what i've been doing. i'm not even sure if i'll like it, but just give it a try lar. that's y i didn't put down a very high expected salary, just a tiny bit higher than my current. and if they think that's high, i'm willing to start with what i'm getting now...

hmm... what if i dun like it? then hop again lor! kekeke...

3 comments:

HuEi said...

and my interview turn out.. they want someone immediate.. sighhh..

Anonymous said...

Biow:
what industry is this?

stargal said...

erm... i'll tell u when i get it, k? ;p