Tuesday 22 November 2005

maybe u know...

was just doing some housekeeping in my e-mail folders when i came across this e-mail between bro and i, dated somewhere in feb 2001. the subject title is as above.

---

stargal wrote:
hey, pk n i were just chatting one night (into the wee hours), when dunno how come i came to the subject of our little brother... remember him? so i told her the tragedy, how it happened n all... i know we had not mentioned it for a long time, but i still think of him sometimes... how different things will be if he's still around. that night with pk, it occured to me that i don't know what happened to his remains... maybe u know, coz u were older. i was too young to remember the details, n anyway mom left me with 'poh-poh', so i don't exactly know what happened. did u go to the funeral? was he buried, or cremated? if buried, where? if cremated, what happened to his ashes? also, it occured to me that i had already lost one brother, i can't afford to lose another. so be careful in whatever u do, ok?

bro wrote:
Yeah.... now u remind me.... the only thing I remember was u, Poh Poh and I went to the hospital morque where he lay in the casket. I dun really know what happened after that after we took a bus back to Mata Kuching. Now that u ask me, I am also wondering........ could it have something to do with the green plaque placed at the butsudan? Maybe his ashes were scattered at sea. I really do think the plaque is really the only connection we have with him. Oh, well, if he's still around, most probably he'll be entering Uni this year....... if he never got that JPA scholarship in F5......

I can sense u are getting really melancholic aren't u? I feel the same way bout u - u take care too.

P/s - u will forget everything bout me when u find some guy to fall in love with.... :) So, what the heck are u waiting for?

stargal wrote:
eh, don't say like that leh... u will always be my favourite bro (not that i have any other choice! ahahaha...)

10 comments:

Biow said...

wah.. such close r/s between bro and sis.. hugs abt ur pk.

stargal said...

hahaha... u should see us when we're bickering! lagi close, i tell u! kakaka...

anyway, pk is my ex-housemate lar. was talking to her abt my lil bro. lil bro was wk.

lotsachi said...

i miss pk. but most of all, i miss pc!!! awww...the nights and crazy moments we spent together... oh. i wonder how's pk now. you should tell her to blog! :)

stargal said...

apa ni??? melencong topic lar, lotsachi!!

but yeah, miss those heart-to-heart chats with pk...

Biow said...

oh.. heh.. wk is younger bro? i thot he's the oldest, no?

stargal said...

oldest? no lar... u got it all wrong. oldest is wm, then me, then wk. wk was youngest ler...

lotsachi said...

sorry. what u want me to say...

aiyoo...

i like how you could lighten the seriousness of the whole sad/melancholic thing with sarcasm/humor.

boleh? ;)

stargal said...

hehee... no lar, was just teasing u. coz u can't seem to be reminded of the p sisters! see their names only, u'll lupa daratan. kekeke...

lotsachi said...

i saw them (HERE!) recently - 2 weeks ago. u remember the klang cultural festival? they made the big buttons of it. one of them featured the p sister (posing as dancers). ahhhh...reminded me of 'my daratan' :P

stargal said...

yeah, i remember that cultural fest! i was the triangle player. how could i ever forget that! hahaha...

n i remember the posters they did, with pc in it. very nice!