Tuesday 29 November 2005

now what?

so i've studied, so i've graduated, so i've found a job... and then what?

been so listless lately... can't see where i'm going from here. what am i doing here? what's in store for me? what's the meaning of all these??? dun even have the mood to blog anymore...

beginning to drag my feet to work now. partly it's due to the 8am clocking-in time... but am beginning to hate the nature of the job. not so much the core tasks, but those 'additional' stuff that's being pushed my way. multitask my *ss!

*sigh...

5 comments:

Biow said...

work for $$ lor what else.. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

hey girl I feel like that a lot of the times, especially on days when the me boss is in a foul mood. Strike lottery!!

stargal said...

biow, yeah lor, one n only motivation... *sigh*

sour-lyn, maybe i should start buying! hehehe...

lotsachi said...

seems like you don't have a life lidat :P come on...SPICE UP YOUR LIFE! ;)

find your answer through NMHRGG.

stargal said...

yes, yes... challenging, challenging... but unless i quit my freelance, there doesn't seem to be much room for spicing up!