Monday 7 August 2006

one fine sunday...

*sms*

me: i siao liao, woke up today n decide i wanna go out. so spent 30 min think where to go. guess where m i now?
N: midvalley?
N: ice-skating?
me: eak! wrong! in 1u! n i went to trim my hair at the same place we went last time, but different stylist. now i look like good-good girl ler...
N: har? so u still at 1u now? u very the siao...
me: yeah, now having dinner, genki! i really siao hor? i also kenot tahan myself ler...
N: u go alone? y dun u just give me a call n ask me? maybe i wanna go ler. in fact, i really wanna go, coz the shiseido counter owe me a set of starter kit.
me: it was just a spur of a moment decision lar. i forgot u wanted to go also.
N: u really siao. u need a weekend bf!
me: kakaka... i think so too! any good recommendations? keke...

No comments: