Thursday 16 April 2009

my new workstation...

as mentioned, there were some reshuffling in the office and i had to move from my big and spacious cubicle to a small and normal work station...

anyway, have settled in and organized my stuff as best i can in the cramped space. so here are some photos...


work station with a view ler! dun play-play! so now i'm officially
the "weather girl" in the office, coz anyone who wanna know abt the weather
or the traffic situation, they'll just need to holler at me for a "weather report
"


the place in front of me is for my intern.
bossboss: "see, u die-die also want a proper workstation
for ur intern, so now ur own place became so cramped."


message to N: see that white board on the wall there?
still waiting for my felt cloth magnets ler...
:P


read also:
1) office like a war zone...
2) on a good day...

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wei! No longer a cubicle but a room and with a view some more leh....

got promoted arh?

stargal said...

a demotion is more like it! it's not a room, but just a workstation (a smaller one lagi!) that just so happen is at the very end of the floor!