Friday 30 July 2010

anything is possible... the sky's the limit!

actually, sometimes i feel, even the sky is NOT the limit... if the sky is the limit, people won't be going to the moon or mars or anywhere beyond our atmosphere, right? anyway, how cool is it that my future CEO actually blogs? but today, i want everyone to read this post that he put up recently...

for all you know, you may one day hear a very familiar voice when u're flying with our m'sia's first low-cost airline... a voice that goes: "ladies and gentlemen, this is stargal, your pilot speaking..." :D

2 comments:

Biow said...

so heartwarming story.. but but u want to fly an airplane? when u do, must take me as ur passenger,kie?

stargal said...

biow, u're a gem! when i mentioned this same thing to a few of my colleagues, they all said they'll start to pray! only u alone said wanna be my passenger... thanks for ur confidence in me! :P