Saturday 16 October 2010

2nd day in dubai...

well, had a good night's sleep from all the tiredness... but woke with puffy eyes still!

anyway, after breakfast at the hotel restaurant, i made my way to the admin office, which was quite a maze! took me a few wrong turns to finally find the hr office...

the 1st half of the morning was dedicated to signing all the important documents, a short briefing about my employment and a short tour of the back office. like i said, it's like a maze down there! i think it'll take me some time to know my way around, coz staff are not supposed to use the main entrance, but to move about using the staircases and "back way".

so far, all my colleagues are very friendly and nice. i felt welcomed right from the beginning! and they're such experts in handling new arrivals, as well as understand our needs and feelings in a foreign country. for this i'm grateful...

oh, and another thing that i'm grateful for is, after a long day at work, i'm able to come back to a nicely made up room with fresh towels and free laundry thrown in! such a nice feeling... how nice it'll be if it's ALWAYS like that! *wishful thinking* :P

No comments: